Monday, March 10, 2014

Red Rock Rendezvous March 28-30, 2014

I'm very excited to be participating in this year's Red Rock Rendezvous hosted by Mountain Gear! I absolutely love climbing and guiding on the sandstone of Red Rock and I'm stoked to be invited as an American Alpine Institute guide to help facilitate clinics and guide multi-pitch routes. Should be an exciting weekend working alongside sponsored athletes and enjoying the desert sun with a huge portion of the climbing community!

Can't beat Red Rock sunsets!
To get stoked for everything Red Rock, check out this video about the event:


More great info about the Red Rock Rendezvous can be found on the American Alpine Institute blog here.

I'll also be in Red Rock the week before the Rendezvous and the week after. A few exciting days lined up already and hope you can join me in the desert for some climbing!

In related news, I'll be in Joshua Tree starting on April 5th where I have the honor of working with the group Athletes With Disabilities that gives people with a leg or arm amputation the opportunity to experience climbing. I can't express how excited I am to be working with this group! You can check out a video below of a past event.


I'll be back up in Washington starting May 1st, but I'll enjoy the high desert rock of the Southwest while it lasts! Excited to be meeting up with old friends and making new ones all spring in the desert sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment